Indonesia vs Vietnam 2nd Semi Suzuki Cup Live Streaming

Indonesia vs Vietnam 2nd Semi Suzuki Cup| Indonesia vs Vietnam Live Streaming | Indonesia vs Vietnam Semi Final Live | Indonesia vs Vietnam Suzuki Cup 2016 Live | Indonesia vs Vietnam 2016 Live

In the first semi-final of AFF Suzuki cup 2016, Indonesia will take on Vietnam. The second Semifinals of AFF Suzuki cup will be played in two legs. The first semi-final of the tournament between Indonesia and Vietnam is scheduled on December 3 , 2016. Kick off time for Indonesia vs Vietnam live action is expected to be on 17:30 hrs local time. Suzuki cup 2016 blog will be providing the live streaming of AFF Suzuki cup semifinals. We in here have shared the complete list of official broadcasters telecasting Indonesia vs Vietnam live action. Indonesia vs Vietnam live is also available in both HD and non-HD quality. Official broadcasters will also be streaming the matches in both qualities. Indonesia vs Vietnam live will also be streamed online through Youtube.

indonesia vs Vietnam live streaming

Indonesia vs Vietnam Semi Final Live Streaming

According to the history and stats, Indonesia looks a stronger than Vietnam on papers. In an online survey conducted by Sofascore, Indonesia has got a major share of votes i.e 78 % votes. On the other hand, Vietnam gets only 22 %. Vietnam came into the tournament with a team of young lads. Let’s now have an overview of Indonesia vs Vietnam semifinal match.

Event details:
NAME: Indonesia vs Vietnam Live Stream
DATE: December 3, 2016
TIME: 12:00 UTC
VENUE: Pakansari Stadium, Bogor Regency , Indonesia

Semifinals and finals of AFF Suzuki cup 2016 will be having two legs, i.e each team gets an opportunity to play in front of their crowds. Even though the majority is chanting for Indonesia, it is Vietnam who came into the semifinals as group leaders with a total of 9 points from 3 wins. Meanwhile, Indonesia was second to Thailand in group A with 4 points.

Indonesia vs Vietnam live streaming is available online on Youtube in both HD and nonHD quality. It is advised to watch the match in NONHD quality if you are on a slow internet connection. HD live streaming of Indonesia vs Vietnam match requires an internet connection of speed greater than 2mbps. If you are on the go and want to get connected with AFF Suzuki cup ? Then log on to AFF Suzuki cup 2016 blog for getting live score updates and live feeds on Indonesia vs Vietnam live.

I hope you’ll enjoyed watching Indonesia vs Vietnam AFF Suzuki cup semifinal match. Subscribe us for getting further updates on Suzuki cup 2016.

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *